We have been in touch with the Abbey Pumping Station in Leicester and they are unable to gain access to the museum at the present time and are awaiting a decision from the City Council as to when they can.

In the light of the uncertainty of the situation, we have therefore made the decision to cancel the proposed visit in September.  However, we have re-booked for a visit in September 2021.  We will keep you updated on the remaining speakers for October and November.

Meanwhile, until we can meet again, please take care and stay safe.

Avril Pell – slu3alocalhist@gmail.com